HERE'S THE STORY:
If you want to launch your new business… while not stressing about the business plan and eliminate all the stress, frustration, and overwhelm you feel figuring out where to start, then this information will show you how.
I was once in your shoes, wanting to start a business, not knowing where to start, overwhelmed by all the work that lie ahead. But with determination, trial and error and the committed, desire to make my business work, I persevered through the challenges and issues. As I rose up the learning curve, I successfully escalated each level of my business.
My experience was complete with frustration, jubilation, disappointment, excitement, and from time to time panick. But, by staying the course, I grew the business 15X from year 1 to year 2 and continued doubling the business for several years after that. Along the journey, I created the Prototype System.
The Prototype System is based on two things:
The "Good Enough Gizmo"
Specifically, creating a quick and dirty version of a service or product (i.e. gizmo) that demonstrates the value of what you are offering. This sample item (aka your prototype) is all you need to get the early feedback necessary to start iterating on your product or service and make it into something that people really want and will pay money for. The secret here is that to start a business, you need one paying customer. The "Good Enough Gizmo" will lead you to that first paying customer. So what I did was, I figured out how to quickly make a Good Enough Gizmo for just about any business idea to get the first paying customer even faster.
Whose Life Am I Going to Change Today
This is important because:
I knew I needed customers who were not only willing to pay for my new cool 'thing' (in my case it was fresh, healthy lunches packed for school kids). I knew that in order to have customers coming back ready to buy again and again, that I had to change their lives so they would not want to live without my awesome service. So, my system includes making darn sure, you know who your target client is and how to make them very happy!
For Butter Beans, my business, the result was a new food service model that offered a unique option for schools that existing food providers were not offering. From this new model, the company got more than a foot in the door, they doubled in size every year for the first several years of business because people wanted their version of food service that no one else offered.
I know this works for any business and I see experienced entrepreneurs use this system all the time when they are launching new gizmos.
So, enroll today and build your product or service to sell. Class starts October 17, 2018.
COURSE TOPICS INCLUDE
1) How to talk about your concept or idea with every man, woman and child INCLUDING real, potential customers with total confidence and without stumbling over your words
2) How and why to make your sample product or service (the prototype) out of paper (figuratively speaking) OR, by taking apart something that already exists to engineer it into something brand new; even if, your art skills are that of a 3rd grader (like mine) and you're not an engineer
3) The single thing you need to know in order to convincingly tell people you are in business and feel great about it, and by the way, this involves getting paid!
4) An admittedly simple (but super effective way) to ride the momentum wave and keep your young, new business alive and kicking
• Step-by-step guidance for students to work on their own real business projects in class, not assigned case studies that don't apply to you.
• Ready to use, business tested templates so you can focus on implementing your knowledge and not having to figure out the 'how-to' details on your own, which will save you hours & days of time.
• Structured peer to peer feedback enabling each new business owner to continuously tweak their idea so that it evolves into something even more fantastic than when they started the class.
• Students will have access to direct online support from Belinda in between lessons providing guidance and answering questions as they come up. She will also provide two live office hours in the online classroom for students to come and ask her anything they want about their progress and next steps.
• Students will have access to a private, collaborative community of entrepreneurs with Belinda (not on FB) where we can dig deep into each phase of the work we do together.
HOW IT WORKS
• During five weeks, your fearless teacher, Belinda, will deliver 4 live video courses walking you through each phase of initial business start-up process.
• Students will be placed into teams before the first class and provided direction on how to leverage each other for support.
• Students can post questions directly to Belinda in between classes for additional support as they work through their business building steps.
• Students will have access to all pilot video replays until December 31, 2018. They will get life time access to the full, video course that will be created out of this pilot when it is released. They will also have lifetime access to the materials.
• Class starts October 17, 2018.
Belinda DiGiambattista is a serial entrepreneur, coach and speaker who brings nearly 20 years of executive experience in leadership, management, operations, workforce development and finance. Having bootstrapped multiple ventures and grown the latest one to a multi-million dollar company (www.butterbeanskitchen.com) that employs over 100 team members, Belinda has lived and experienced all the phases of entrepreneurship from start-up to exit and everything in between. Inspired by the stories of the women and men she employs and through delighting her customers by getting to deeply understand their needs, Belinda is a master at shaping win-win strategies and cultures for her businesses and helping her clients do the same. She is in her true element when teaching others how to take their business to the next level in every realm and cares about the success of each student. Her experience as a business owner combined with an equal amount of time in corporate America make her uniquely qualified to help new business owners find their success.
YOU CAN BUILD A PROFITABLE, STRONG BUSINESS THAT WILL CHANGE THE WORLD AND SUPPORT YOUR PERSONAL GOALS.
ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS START.